Naughty Dog have released an update for The Last of Us Part I on PC today fixing issues with the game.
The update mainly focuses on fixes for UI/UX, unintended character behavior (both playable and NPC), and more. It also features additions to diagnostic support.
Full Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Xbox controller stick inputs to erroneously read as zeros for brief periods of time
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Reset to Default’ function in the Graphics menu under Settings could make improper selections
- Fixed an issue where the HUD performance monitors could impact performance when enabled
- Fixed an issue where a crash could occur when using [ALT+ENTER] to toggle between Fullscreen and Windowed modes
- Fixed an issue where a memory crash could occur during the transition from the end of the game into the credits sequence
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash while the game launched
- Added additional crash report logs to provide further insight for developers
- Added a new feature where users will be prompted to enable additional GPU diagnostic tooling following a GPU-related crash (optional and only enabled for the current gameplay session
NVIDIA have also released a new driver to assist with crashing on RTX 30 series cards. The driver can be downloaded here